- Almonds are a satisfying food with many potential health benefits.
- The oil that comes from these delicious tree nuts is commonly used as a natural ingredient in skin and hair care, but few people realize that it may also be good for your health.
Below is the nutritional breakdown of 1 tablespoon (14 grams) of almond oil.
- Calories: 119
- Total fat: 13.5 grams
- Saturated fat: 1.1 grams
- Monounsaturated fat: 9.4 grams
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.3 grams
- Vitamin E: 26% of the RDI
- Phytosterols: 35.9 mg
Specification: Khadi Almond Oil – MKGU0016